Monday, April 8, 2013

04-08-2013 Day 26

Since I now have three projects going on I will break each of them out:

Basement:
Over the weekend my wife and I walked through the basement putting blue tape over any imperfections that we saw as Ben requested. We also decided on a ceiling texture and let Ben know of it. Ben worked all morning fixing those spots, but had to leave before noon for personal reasons. 


Notice the inside was not touched as you can see studs and tile still over the hole.
Bathroom Window:
Kit and Kyle showed up today and started working on the window. With some help from Ben the window was secured in and the outside work completed. I was told that Kit would arrive tomorrow to finish up the tile work. The bathroom is still unusable, but we are already seeing the benefits of having this window installed. The lighting and airflow is exactly what we wanted.


Paver Patio:
Bill advised me that the pavers should be delivered any day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment