Saturday, April 6, 2013

04-06-2013 Day 25

No call and no show from anyone from Builders Unlimited as promised for today at 9:00am. After they were an hour late, I contacted Bill around 10:00 and left a voicemail. At 11:00 (two hours late) I called Bill again and left another voicemail. After no response from either of my voicemails I called Bill again around 12:00 (three hours late). Still no answer and I left another voicemail. Finally, Kit calls me sometime after 12:00 saying that Bill gave him my number. Kit's jeep broke down and he was having trouble getting out here. Kit told me that he would try to get the Jeep up and going so he could still make it out today. I told him since it was so late in the day already, not to bother trying to come out because I had other plans, and we had no guarantee as to when he could actually make it out.

We were upset because we called Bill three times and left three separate voicemails and he never got back to us.

This is how my bathroom was left all weekend making it unusable.





No comments:

Post a Comment