Thursday, April 11, 2013

04-11-2013 Day 29

Max and Matt (one of the owners) came out to address my concerns. First they thanked me for documenting on the daily blog. It gave them an insight into their projects and the customer's point of view.

Bill arrived and the four of us walked through all three projects. Matt and max promised to stay on top of the situation and ensure that there is clear communication.

Basement:
No work today as I had to go into the office.

Bathroom Window:
Bill cut and set the tile. So now all that is left is grout, caulking, and painting the walls.

Paver Patio:
After the ground was cut and Kyle advised the plans were not correct, I created a new drawing with  dimensions and we figured out the original plans were misinterpreted. Between Bill, Max, Matt and myself we agreed that the new drawings were accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment