Tuesday, April 30, 2013

04-30-2013 Day 44

I called Bill to see when the custom fire pit coping tops would be ready.  Come to find out he had not ordered them yet, after saying it would be done a week ago.  At this point, my wife and I want everything done so I made Bill an offer.  In exchange for not charging me for the changes I made to the basement, he could for go the custom coping tops and just leave it a circle.  He told me that should be doable but needed to get approval.   I then level set my expectations (also texted them to him for confirmation) of what was needed to be done:

  1. Keep fire pit round and no $$$ required from me for the other changes
  2. Glue / lock in round coping tops in fire pit
  3. Planter wall finished glue / locking in the top
  4. Extra sand for pavers / missing some that I would fill in myself
  5. Grass patch master to fix where product was dumped in grass
  6. Touch up pen for baseboards that were damaged when carpet was installed
  7. Moving blanket that was mistaken for trash and disappeared from my garage
Bill called me back later that day to tell me that they could do that have agreed to this and would be out tomorrow to glue in the few items mentioned and would drop off the other supplies for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment