Friday, May 3, 2013

05-03-2013 Day 47

Patio:
After everything dried over night you can see the difference in the pavers I power washed and the pavers I did not touch.


The pavers are supposed to be a brown / tan color, NOT grey.





























Kyle came out to glue down the fire pit caps and two other loose stones.

He called me later to tell me that he wanted to power wash the patio, and maybe use some product to strip off the mortar from the pavers.  I went into great detail stating that I did not want the pavers damaged or the color to be damaged.  My other concern was all the power washing, scrubbing, and chemicals may take off any sealant the manufacturer may have put on them.  I asked him to run any plan by the manufacturer before proceeding.

Kyle also said he would look at the water pooling issues, when he comes out Monday or Tuesday.

If power washing is the solution I wonder how large my water bill will be, assuming they are using my tap.

No comments:

Post a Comment